Why should I choose eCycle Best?
A: Prompt Payment Policy: We will mail your payment check (or pay you via Paypal if that is your choice) the next business day after we receive and inspect your device at our facility. We will pay you as soon as we confirm condition of your device and payout amount (via email or telephone).
- Easy-to-Read Listings: We know that it’s a big bother to have to take pictures, write descriptions, manage accounts and post products online. With eCycleBest, it only takes about six clicks to receive your quote!
- Competitive Pricing: At eCycleBest, we know that determining the right price for your gadget is difficult. So, we have patent pending tools that use data like market demand, business costs, and available products to determine a competitive market value for your gadget.
- Safe and Secure Transactions: The method of payment is up to you. You can choose if you want to receive payment through PayPal or company check. eCycleBest can issue same day payment upon confirmation of the device sale.
1. Are the online quotes guaranteed?
The quotes calculated by our website’s estimator give the highest possible amount you can get, provided that the gadget we receive is in the same condition that you declared. Our estimator also has three checkboxes which you can mark off if any of them applies to your gadget. The first box asks if your device can still be turned on, the second asks if it has a defective or damaged screen, and the third asks if it has a dead battery. Of course, each identified category will have different price offers. These checkboxes bring the quote estimate closer to the final price. Our technicians will also be giving your gadget a thorough inspection. If there are other defects found (e.g. busted camera, faulty charger, noticeable dents, etc.), the overall quote is subject to change as well. Please take note that the overall price quote also includes your gadget’s adapter and charger. If either of those two is not included with your device, the price quote is then subject to change.
2. What is the status of my device?
To find out the status of your device, you can use the tracking number indicated on the prepaid shipping label that we provided. You can enter the carrier tracking number on the USPS website (https://www.usps.com/). You may also contact our customer service by calling 1-888-634-4409, filling out a contact form (http://ecyclebest.com/contact/) or by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Where do I send my device?
The packaging we offer can be sent through USPS shipping for free. If you’re selling just one or a few devices, you can drop it off at your nearest USPS branch. However, for those who are selling in bulk, we can arrange for a shipping service to assist you in sending us your devices.
4. How do I properly pack my device?
We encourage you to pack your device using the original manufacturer’s box that the device came with. However, if you lost it already, it’s fine to use a different box. You will also be provided with a protective packaging with a free shipping label. Here’s a step-by-step procedure on how to properly pack your device:
- Once you receive the free protective packaging, fill the box with newspapers and other kinds of fillers.
- Put your device in the center of the box (devices in original packaging are better since they give it less space to move thus minimizing possible damages incurred when shipping).
- Close the box and seal it with packing tape
- Make sure to attach the pre-paid shipping label on the box and take note of the tracking number.
5. Where do I send my device if I choose to self-ship?
The box and shipping label we send you are free of charge. You just have to go to the nearest United States Postal Service (USPS) office and have your device shipped to our warehouse at 84 Coney Island Dr. Sparks, Nevada 89431. If you have a spare box lying around and would like to self-ship, you can always send your device to our location via alternative shipping companies like FedEx or UPS. However, we currently do not cover free shipping for non-USPS packages.
6. How is my device graded?
and cosmetic condition. In a nutshell, functional condition refers to your device’s current state in terms of power, apps and software. Cosmetic condition, meanwhile, refers to your device’s appearance and hardware condition. Our technicians will fully inspect your device for minor scratches, dents and cracks as well as software problems and bad ESNs (electronic serial numbers). We will then compare our technicians’ findings with the information you provided on our online estimator page and from there, put a final price on your device. To calculate a competitive market value for your gadget, we also use tools that can analyze data like market demand, business costs and available products. Our customer services team will then contact you to finalize the transaction.
7. How much am I getting for my device?
There are two levels of how eCycleBest calculates the price for every gadget sold to us:
1st Level: The Online Quote
Online quotes provide you with the relative value of your device. Because we still do not have the device and cannot properly and thoroughly assess it, we give you a quote based on how you describe your device through our forms. On our online estimator, we consider two factors before arriving at your quote:
1. Brand and model of the device
2. Condition of the device
Keep in mind that, our quotes are not legally binding. If your description of the device is similar to the assessment of our highly skilled technicians, you can get the full price (or a price close to it) for your gadget.
2nd Level: Phone Transaction
Once eCycleBest receives your device, our technicians will thoroughly inspect your gadget. Once a final quote is made, our friendly and reliable customer service representative will get in touch with you via email or phone call and discuss with you a fair pay-out price for your device.
8. How much do you deduct if I don’t have my adapter/charger?
If you’re selling a device that has no charger, we deduct from the final quote accordingly. We accept a wide range of laptops, tablets, smartphones and the like. Each of them has different chargers sold at different prices. Thus, reducing the final quote varies depending on what device you’re going to sell so there is no fixed amount for these occurrences.
9. I sent you my extra cover, charger, etc. and you didn’t give me any extra payment. Why?
We only require you to send us one adapter and one charger along with your gadget. All three items constitute the overall price quote. Any other items beyond those three, like earbuds, screen protectors and cases, are not covered by the quote.
10. How much do you deduct if my device has a scratch?
Deducting from the quote based on number of scratches is too impractical and unfair for our customers, especially since scratches will vary in depth, length and number. Because of this, we base our offer on the overall aesthetics of the device and its actual appearance as compared to the declared conditions. If the online declaration matches the actual appearance and condition of the device, then you could get the same amount as the initial offer.